Titan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Lair

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big Shout out to Goko830! Happy Birthday man! -Justin

~Happy Birthday & Farewell & News & Instructions~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Owner
Owner
Justin

~Happy Birthday & Farewell & News & Instructions~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Happy Birthday & Farewell & News & Instructions~   ~Happy Birthday & Farewell & News & Instructions~ EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:12 am

I'll start off by saying Happy Birthday Goko / Goko830 / Sean!

Now, Well my time spent here was some of the greatest times of my rsps career. It is now time for me to move on, don't worry, I'm still doing coding. Just not for RSPS. I'm doing Lua; C++; Java coding. As much as I wish I could still host the server, it took up a huge part of my life, I went through it more than the first month of summer. It was fun, but not worth the time. I liked people enjoying what I have done, but hanging with friends and enjoying life with family is something bigger in life.

I'll always remember the few, that I always liked talking too, he stood with me threw out the collapse of pvp planet. The strong people who stood up to the admins risking the ban, to just another private server. As much as I would like to still play, I cannot due to it's a time consumer that takes up to much of your life.

I give my best faith to Sean & Jake for being my best friends through out this story.

Sean, You were the most helpful person; giving me coordinates; finding guides; giving suggestions; or just to hang out with and talk. It was probably the best time I've ever had on private servers, quite frankly it was boring when you were offline.

Jake, You were someone who always made me laugh, even though you probably will never read this again, as you probably gave up on the once great server, Titan Lair. You always made things more fun.

I can't not mention Moderator A / Justin Slave / Slave as he was a big starter and really was their for the whole beginning of Titan Lair. As much as people didn't like him and soon learned he was not right to be staff, he will always be in my head as being in the born of Titan Lair. Yeah he had some problems but he was their, you can't erase that.

Evo, You were their, I didn't know you much on PvP Planet. I started to get to know you more near the collapse of the server. I'm glad we did indeed. It was a great time and these times won't be forgotten.

I would like to thank everyone who ever played my server; ever gave suggestions; ever helped out; ever has done anything with me on private servers. Your all really worth spending the time getting to know. Thanks for a great time. All of you.

Through the trash talkers; the "noobs"; the cool chill people; the wealthy snobby; the lost and forgotten; the very few who stick around. You all make what a great Private Server is... Titan Lair.

Yes, This is my farewell. To all of the above, Your all thanked, for making my server career a history of fun.

Thanks.

I would like to now be known now as:

Titan Lair Founder; Co-Owner for Ever; Administrator; Developer; Coder; Movie Maker; GFX Maker.

And everything else that I am known for.

I will now as:

The Sunday of August, 2012; 8/5/12.

Give the server to the greatest; Goko830 / Sean.

He will carry on as the Owner of Titan Lair.

Congratulations, You really earned it.

[Specific Instructions]

~We Must first go on Team-viewer.
~Download uTorrent and No-Ip.
~Make an account on No-Ip.
~Show you how to portforward every time you come on the computer using uTorrent.
~Give you the No-Ip address for Titan Lair.
~Give Source & Client

~Farewell to all.

My times have been great, all will be remembered, and hopefully Titan Lair will also be carried on.

The few will follow as I return in a few years into a new and revolutionized server.

~Redemption X~ *--The 2014 Revolution--*

Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
http://titanlair.nstars.org

~Happy Birthday & Farewell & News & Instructions~
Page 1 of 1