Titan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Lair

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big Shout out to Goko830! Happy Birthday man! -Justin

thinking about quitting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Owner
Owner
Justin

thinking about quitting Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:02 am

TROY H. wrote:
it seems like when i ask for coal its just a flat no but when a mod asks right infront of me hey can you spawn me these things for herblore its a yes, like seriously right infron of me Neutral but then when i ask again while sitting right there an admin kicks me then while im logging in im sure your all laughing im not finding this as a joke and find it rude that you would do it right in front of me No im not too sure yet if ill quit but i find it screwed up that it just happened like that.

I added ::stafftrade for my staff, All staff are expected to go their if they are giving items to mods.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://titanlair.nstars.org
TROY H.
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 am

what about my 99m astral runes, i could have kept my mouth shut and ruined the eco with it, but i was honest and you toke every single one, didnt leave me any every single one i had, and you could have bought them for like 50m i would have been fine, what if i spent the time and sold them all id probably have max cash right? or the saradomin chaps that would have been expensive also but its just deleted..
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:45 am

TROY H. wrote:
what about my 99m astral runes, i could have kept my mouth shut and ruined the eco with it, but i was honest and you toke every single one, didnt leave me any every single one i had, and you could have bought them for like 50m i would have been fine, what if i spent the time and sold them all id probably have max cash right? or the saradomin chaps that would have been expensive also but its just deleted..

Troy you may not like it but, come on? items that havent been released/99m astrals, the point of an eco is not to get things easily. I know the staff takes the easy way out, but i'm stopping my part. I'm deleting all my un-legit things except on goko and legit_boss.
Back to top Go down
Evo 4g
Administrator
Administrator
Evo 4g

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:01 pm

Goko830 wrote:
TROY H. wrote:

Troy you may not like it but, come on? items that havent been released/99m astrals, the point of an eco is not to get things easily. I know the staff takes the easy way out, but i'm stopping my part. I'm deleting all my un-legit things except on goko and legit_boss.

O.o? Un-LEgitThings?
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:17 pm

Evo 4g wrote:
Goko830 wrote:
TROY H. wrote:

O.o? Un-LEgitThings?

spawned things basically.
Back to top Go down
Awras
Ingame Moderator
Ingame Moderator

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Your a lil too greedy troy.. Remember this is an eco server so yu gotta make your own bank on your own. Your lucky staff is doing drop parties and all that. Be thankful.

Still love you so dont quit. <3
Back to top Go down
TROY H.
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:13 pm

but technically i did make bank, its like you finding 20$ on the ground, but in this case 99m astral runes and sara chaps :O
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Case Resolved, topic locked!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking about quitting   thinking about quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

thinking about quitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Lair :: General Content :: General Discussion-
Jump to: