Titan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Lair

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big Shout out to Goko830! Happy Birthday man! -Justin

~Downtime~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Justin
Owner
Owner
Justin

~Downtime~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Downtime~   ~Downtime~ EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:30 pm

I understand that their has been a significant amount of downtime in the server through the past few days.
Please stay with us as I will try and get the server online more.

The reason as I have been doing a lot of things with my friends and decided to go to Boston and sleep over for a few days. But I am back now and will work on finishing ~Redemption X~ by the end of the summer as it will be significantly better than Titan Lair v1, I should say.

~Redemption X~ is almost the same as saying Titan Lair v2, it will be totally revised and I believe I am going to upgrade the revision to max to figure the most advances features of Runescape Private Servers. The whole idea would put the server in a whole new stage.

Now, I have a question for the server...

1) If your playing a Runescape Private Server, not to work for your items and levels on these "Servers"; Why do people like Economic Servers?

~My Opinion: I am a fan of economies but I still have my favorite spawn servers, after doing some thinking; I thought to my self if people want to work for items and levels in a Economy Server than, Why don't they just play Real Runescape?

2) The amount of things possible is unlimited, now i someone was to make a server with the new Combat Features and all that new things, Would you play it?

~My Opinion: I like the idea of the new Combat Features and I wouldn't mind trying out some servers with them.

Please express your answers and opinions to me in-game.

Now last but not least, I have been doing some programming with some old friends and you'll be able to see some things I have been making, (Not Private Server Wise Things) Real Programs.

-Thank You All

~~Hope to see you all soon...

~Downtime~ 1masterJustin
Back to top Go down
http://titanlair.nstars.org

~Downtime~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Lair :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: