Titan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Lair

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big Shout out to Goko830! Happy Birthday man! -Justin

I am still here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 am

just letting everyone know, i am still here... still want to be a big part of this server.. justin will be missed.. sean please respond to this and tell me what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Jake wrote:
just letting everyone know, i am still here... still want to be a big part of this server.. justin will be missed.. sean please respond to this and tell me what is going on.
Justin is persuing a bigger career in Coding, and giving me the source and tuts on how to code it. I'll be running the server + Coding once this happens. The server won't be up for a little after i get the source aswell, because i will be playing around with a copy of the source (to get used to it) sorry for the down-time guys.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:44 am

wow tons of changes, tell me when i am able to come on, or help you do anything in anyway
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Jake wrote:
wow tons of changes, tell me when i am able to come on, or help you do anything in anyway
aight bro, i got ya.
Back to top Go down
Wrecks
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:20 pm

well fuck if it isnt wrecks posting on the forums. happy birthday Goko even though i am late. Sorry for the recent absence as I have been busy. Life has been crazy but a fuck ton of fun. But, Goko, Sean, My Bitch, get the server up broseph. From now on ill be checking the forums daily so reply to me, let me know whats going on cuz i miss my peeps (yes i went there) at good old titan lair (yes that includes you troy) Oh and evo, your still my bitch too. Peace bitches
Back to top Go down
Goko830
Co Owner
Co Owner

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:00 am

Wrecks wrote:
well fuck if it isnt wrecks posting on the forums. happy birthday Goko even though i am late. Sorry for the recent absence as I have been busy. Life has been crazy but a fuck ton of fun. But, Goko, Sean, My Bitch, get the server up broseph. From now on ill be checking the forums daily so reply to me, let me know whats going on cuz i miss my peeps (yes i went there) at good old titan lair (yes that includes you troy) Oh and evo, your still my bitch too. Peace bitches
thanks, and i r nobodys bitch >_<. Still waitin' on justin to give meh deh source... can't find him on skype online.... EVER.
Also i've been a bit busy irl, tryin' to fix up my life a bit.
Back to top Go down
TROY H.
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:27 pm

spam email him then he is sure to see it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am still here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am still here!   I am still here! Empty

Back to top Go down

I am still here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Titan Lair :: General Content :: General Discussion-
Jump to: