Titan Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titan Lair

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Big Shout out to Goko830! Happy Birthday man! -Justin

Everyone, Please Read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
Owner
Owner
Justin

Everyone, Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone, Please Read!   Everyone, Please Read! EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 am

Hey everyone,

I know it's been almost a year since the collapse of Titan Lair.

Remember when I said I'd be back with a new server? I do.

It's time, I've made a new server with the help of someone I met on PvP Planet again.
Yeah I went on it to see some old players, ended up finding someone willing to help me make a new server.

Luckily, I still have my ability to code and I have upgraded the revision of my new server to 729.
It's amazing HD, runs so smooth compared to the old one I had.

I can host it at any time, But I really want to communicate with the old players here that I just left when I really shouldn't of.

Now, For anyone reading this, Who played Titan Lair:

If you could, Please post any information I could contact you at such as:
Anything Really...

My contact information:
Email: PlanetFusionDeveloper@gmail.com

If you choose to come back, You will gain automatic staff position, can't believe I left you guys.

Goko830, Moderator A, Wrecks, Troy, Stay Gold, and the rest... This is kind of specifically towards you. I want to start my new server with the old. If you could come back, would be amazing.

If you choose to reply to this post, Please post your contact information.

Thanks All,

Justin

P.S: Planet Fusion is going to be the new name of the server, can't wait to share it with all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://titanlair.nstars.org
TROY H.
Heroic Member
Heroic Member

Everyone, Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone, Please Read!   Everyone, Please Read! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Well i just came back to look if anything was started up again, I remember that thing like 2k2014 or something like that i don't remember. I must have been really annoying i know that about that 12k coal and all the spawning going on, but a lot has changed and i finally grew up, but anyways my email is 'Troyhinkleclasswork@gmail.com' I don't really have a personal email because I don't really need one, if there is any talking I am sure to sound a little more mature then i was on this server, and your right it has been just about a year +- a couple weeks\days since I last logged on here.
Back to top Go down

Everyone, Please Read!
Page 1 of 1